Outbyte Computing Pty Ltd. (“Outbyte”) takes your privacy seriously and acts in every possible way to protect it.
The terms and conditions covering the collection and use of information, when you disclose your identity to Outbyte, purchase Outbyte products, or request technical support and other assistance, are explained here.
What information is collected
- Outbyte stores information sent by your web browser while visiting the Outbyte website.
- Outbyte saves your email address, phone number, name, and message content for further correspondence when you send Outbyte requests for technical support or other messages.
- When you purchase Outbyte products, you provide your personal contact, billing, and shipping information to our payment processing partner, who retains the information needed for billing and shipping purposes, and information on your product licenses. Our payment processing partner shares with us the minimum information needed for us to provide service to you and handle your license. We may use that information to email you regarding your order. We do not get access to your payment details, such as your credit card or bank account number. This information is encrypted and only used by our payment processing partners for the intended purpose.
We work with the following payment processing partners:
Paddle.com Market Limited - https://paddle.com/privacy
RevenueWire Inc. ("RevenueWire") - https://www.revenuewire.com/privacy-policy/
PayPro Global, Inc. - http://docs.payproglobal.com/documents/legal/privacyPolicy.pdf
NEXWAY, S.A.S. - https://corporate.nexway.com/legal-notice-privacy/
The name of the processing partner who will handle your payment and a link to their Terms and Privacy Policies are always specified in the shopping cart.
How the information is used
Outbyte uses your information for the following purposes:
- Information stored by the Outbyte web server is used for statistical purposes only, to help us develop better products and services for you.
- When you submit questions to Outbyte, request technical support, send us suggestions to enhance our products, or send other messages, your name, email address and/or phone number and your message are stored to enable our technical support team or sales department to communicate with you.
- When you purchase Outbyte products, the information necessary to complete the commercial transaction is sent in encrypted form to one of our authorized payment processing partners. Information about your name, address, and product licenses becomes available to select Outbyte personnel for further correspondence with you regarding your order. Credit card information is used only for payment processing and is never retained or used for marketing or other purposes.
Sharing the information
Outbyte does not sell, rent, or lease the collected information or any part of it to any third party.
Your suggestions concerning improvements of Outbyte products may be discussed with other Outbyte customers in personal correspondence or open forums without revealing your identity.
Outbyte may occasionally ask for your permission to share your contact information with our business partners, who may act on our behalf.
Changing and erasing information
If you would like to make changes to your information, such as update your email address, or if you want to have all information you shared with Outbyte permanently deleted from company records, you may send a message to email@example.com at any time. You may also request a copy of all of your shared information by emailing us at the same address.